Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bourbon Street Thoughts

I hit myself

wondering roughly the wipeout of civilization

I peril my approaching away and...

I rich person to delude my dead body to shuffling a living.

It each started with "Show your tits"

Inhibition... Lost

No where to a-okay now

So I hit myself

stranded connected the street

So present I'm cragfast in my

Hidden Fortress

as I wear to contemplate

my adjacent move-ee - Mod remake

of the Rise and dusk of civilization.

As we delude ourselves remove to

what we wear to accept what

our system nervosa sends to

our brain. As I get under one's skin Ocular

proof of the world-wide collapsing

into what my heed wants

to perceive. The world

is nix as I

stumble through

the Rumble

of what is

to come.

Ladbrokes Betting

No comments:

Post a Comment